Tehsil Municipal Administration Sadiqabad
 
 
 
 
 
 

Online Software

Performance Management System
Complaint Tracking System
 
 
 
Welcome

Sadiqabad is located on the main Railway Line and Shahrah-e-Pakistan also called as KLP Road. To the east of Sadiqabad is Rahim Yar Khan Tehsil, on the west Ghotki (Sindh), in the north Rajanpur District and the India is on its south.

 Rahim Yar Khan was created as a separate administration district in 1943 (during the days of the British Raj. The district derives its name from its headquarters - the city of Rahim Yar Khan. The previous name of this district was Nowshera which was built as a castle in 1750 by Fazal Elahi Halani on the ruins of the ancient Pul-Wadda during Sumra rule in Sindh. In 1883, Nawab Sadiq Khan-IV of Bahawalpur renamed it after his son Rahim Yar Khan.

Rahim Yar khan was declared as a separate administration district in the year 1881, the Railway Authorities desired to change the name of railway station in the name of a town called Nowshera situated in Peshawar district. Consequently in 1881 to avoid any confusion because of similar nomenclature, Nawab Sadiq Khan-IV of Bahawalpur changed the name of the sub-division Nowshera after the name of his first son crown prince Rahim Yar Khan.

 


 
Home | Contact Us | Feedback | Links
Tehsil Administrator
Message

People of Sadiqabad will have access to clean drinking water for all day long along with the provision of other facilities at their doorstep....

more details...
 
NEWS
Website of TMA Sadiqabad launched on December 17, 2009 with the assistance of Punjab Municipal Development Fund Company (PMDFC), Lahore.
more details...
 
2007 TMA Sadiqabad, Pakistan. All rights reserved.